The 2017 Honda Clarity is your clear path to the future where fun to drive and reduced carbon are the norm.
Source: Honda Automobiles
The Honda Clarity Fuel Cell sedan received a U.S.-best EPA-rated driving range of 366 miles, the automaker said today. The Clarity Fuel Cell, set for a limited U.S. release this year, also received an EPA-rated gasoline equivalent of 68 mpg in combined city and highway driving.
Source: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell sedan gets EPA-rated 366-mile range
The New Honda Fit
One of the most stunning new vehicles to hit the market this summer is the new Honda Fit. It has lots of cargo space and luckily the Honda Fit can hold tons of stuff which make this vehicle perfect for getting around town.
Honda of Pasadena has many new and used models with many great features that will sure fit your budget and your lifestyle. Here are five reasons why the Honda fit is perfect for you.
- Is eco-friendly and fuel efficient. Let’s face it, gas prices are not getting cheaper and you need a reliable, safe and fuel-efficient vehicle to reduce your carbon footprint and take the burden off your wallet. The Honda Fit’s 33 city/41 highway mpg
- It has lots of cargo space. The Honda Fit can carry lots of stuff. Whether you are in a band or just helping a friend move some stuff, the fit can carry more than its fair share of items.
- Tons of legroom! The Honda fit has enough legroom to keep everyone comfortable.
- It’s Affordable. Honda of Pasadena has many new and used vehicles and models that have tons of great features and will fit into your budget.
- Technology. Bluetooth, streaming audio, 7″ LCD touch screen display, Navigation, Music and Honda Satellite linked navigation systems are just a few of the many features that this Honda Fit has to offer.
This blog is brought to you by Honda of Pasadena. We invite you to like, comment or share. Be sure to subscribe, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest Honda news. You can also browse our selection of new and used vehicles or stop by our full service dealership for parts, service, repairs, test drives or just to say hello.